Do you run a small business, or are you a sole trader? Is your office overloaded with paperwork and administrative tasks? Every now and then there is that one thing you could do with an extra pair of hands for in the office, perhaps because you do not have the time, software, or knowledge to do it. Virtual office assistance could be the ideal solution for you.
Examples of some of the tasks I can help with:
- audio typing
- data input
- bulk mailings
- form layout
With virtual office assistance administrative tasks are outsourced to be completed remotely, rather than have an assistant visit your office. With options to pay per item, or pay per 30 minutes at a pre agreed rate, items can be supplied via email, private drop box or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Price is negotiable according to the tasks required.
in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire
A convenient “pay as you go” option for gaining the help you need to get on top of your office tasks. Pay per 30 minutes of support, with a minimum of 1 hour. Discounts available for block bookings.
Prices subject to distance and duration of the booking. Get in touch to find out more.
Immediate availability for on-going assistance is not guaranteed. The option of paying an agreed monthly retainer will assure availability for the assistance and services laid out in your proposal/contract.
Retainer fees are invoiced at the beginning of the month and are payable monthly. They are ideal for ongoing services, including:
- Handling routine (ie, not out of the ordinary) maintenance work that may not otherwise get done
- Being on call for emergency issues
- Offering extremely fast turnaround for routine tasks
- Consulting on strategy or planning for the company
- Handling recurring work (like the number of articles/updates/statuses/posts per week/month, as mentioned above)
Monthly retainers can be a cost-effective solution:
- Typically, up to 70% cheaper for minor jobs
- Makes budgeting for costs easier and approvable upfront
- Reduced administration – no on going financial sign-offs required
Priority response – an estimated 1 week turnaround on agreed paid-for minor jobs
Monthly retainers can be agreed for a set period of time, or as an ongoing arrangement. A monthly retainer can work out as a cost-effective solution for large or on-going projects.
Contact me to discuss your specific needs: