Did you know you can review all of your activity of Facebook?
Activity log details everything you’ve posted, shared, liked and commented on, in a month by month timeline, and it allows you to see and change Facebook posts, comments, likes and tags.
- unlike posts you’ve liked
- delete comments you’ve made
- review the privacy settings of the posts you’ve liked and commented on
- untag yourself from posts
- hide posts from your timeline
- adjust the privacy settings of your own posts
- Search specific names and phrases within your activity
Finding your Activity Log
When you log into Facebook and arrive at your news feed, you will see a little padlock icon 2nd in from the right on the header bar. Click the padlock, “Who can see my stuff?” and find Activity Log in the second menu option:
Once you have loaded your Activity Log you will see all your recent activity in chronological order. To the right of each entry is a symbol denoting the privacy setting of each post, sometimes with a little downward arrow if the post privacy is adjustable, and a little pencil symbol.
Click on the pencil symbol to reveal the options available for editing each post:
Now you can review and adjust your activity of Facebook
You may also like to:
- Adjust the privacy settings of all future posts
- Limit the visibility of all your past posts, which may be available for anyone to see
- Change who can send you friend requests and messages
- Block and unblock other Facebook users and games